Monday, March 24, 2014

"Government Girl" by Scott McLean

named song title and put date and my name at 2:54 p.m. kitchen clock time

Scott McLean: "I started singing this one first but maybe it's the chorus"

written on Sunday, March 23, 2014, 2:30 p.m. to 2:53 p.m. kitchen clock time

"Government Girl"
by Scott McLean

This Government Girl's
from outer place
This government Girl
got inside of my head
in my head, I have a bed
I have HAD a Government Girl
on my bed

Note written today, Monday, March 24, 2014: This is supposed to be funny and against the government spying on us. Spying is wrong, illegal, and a violation of the Constitution. What I mean in the lyrics is some young woman working for the government who is spying on Americans or other people. However, this isn't real and I don't want one on my bed, especially (if I did have) a bed in my head. But it's funny. This was posted at kitchen clock time of 4:25 PM on Monday, March 24, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment